Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 9

Howlers again this morning - 5:00 am - this time my video
They spent the day eating leaves and sleeping.  Jan and Sonya brought Jim and Denise by to see the house, and everyone got to take photos of them.



Lisle ran some errands - I read - lunch - music - swim - email - another day.


The rain has just started - forced my from my lounge chair at the end of the pool - 36 hours without rain - a good sign "little summer" my be here.  Some thunder in the distance but just a gentle rain.  We might actually get a sunset tonight!

1 comment:

  1. I've listened to this at least three times, and my husband listened too, and every time the hairs on my arms have stood straight up! Wow, we don't have the howlers in Atenas - but I hope to hear them live some day. Eerie, amazing ....

    ReplyDelete