Monday, July 28, 2014

Rain, Sun, Fiesta

Not only did it rain all day Friday, but Saturday was even worse - sitting in a cloud for much of the day with barely a glimpse of the distant mountains or ocean.

But the sky cleared in the night - how do I know that?  Well I was outside scooping the frog fiesta from the pool.   What is it with these guys?  The second it is dark - croak - - croak croak - - - croak croak croak - - they don't actually sound like that but I am not sure how to type  ggrrruuupp.   1 nearby.  1 a little further away.  Another.  I sit and listen.  I say to Lisle - they are in the pool - What? - the frogs, they are in the pool - How do you know? - - I know, come with me . . . . Pool light on - patio light on - there they are - 4 little frog fellows frolicking - - skimmer rides for them all into the jungle - - an hour later - croak!  Sunday night - all over again - - let's see if we can train the little guys!

Sunday was beautiful btw.  Sunny - not too humid - - spent an hour lounging in the pool - - such is life!  And a sunset to boot!

No comments:

Post a Comment