Saturday, December 3, 2011

One Week and Counting

The idea of 4 weeks away over Christmas sounded like a good idea at the time - now with a week left before we fly - OMG!  Shopping and packing are not done - my week at work is back to back including a 1/2 day partnering session with dinner and a Board meeting - Christmas with my mom and my son - 3 Christmas parties and 2 presentations on our new strategic plan!  I am exhausted and I haven't started yet!


Need to shake it off and focus - what will get done will get done and this time next week we will be in the air!

1 comment:

  1. I can understand where you're coming from, but I don't think anyone really feels too badly for you. LOL I would love to be spending FOUR WEEKS in Costa Rica! All the running around now will be so worth it in a few days! Pura Vida!

    ReplyDelete