Saturday, July 7, 2012

Please Don't Feed the Animals

For those of you who may not know, Lisle does ALL the cooking - yes ALL of it.  I am seldom allowed in the kitchen, except when making my way to the backyard.

So, the question has been how I can possibly survive a week here without him feeding me.

So far, Keith and Karen fed me last night and Dwight and Wendy have invited me for Tuesday.  One meal every 3 days should work!  I might even be able to fit into my Speedo!!

In case anyone was in doubt, I actually can cook.  Today - breakfast was a smoked porkchop, scrambled eggs and tortillas.  And I just finished a delicious dinner - bbq chicken breast marinated in garlic, chiles and olive oil, and a vegetable salad of black beans, chick peas, corn, tomato, onion and basil.

Bon Appetite!!

A post script - breakfast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment