Thursday, August 16, 2012

It's All About Balance

And apparently I don't have any!
There is nothing I like more than the sky at sunset - the gathering clouds, the brightness and the dark - and never the same.  These are from tonight - 30 minutes ago.

I snapped the last photo from the end of the pool deck - balanced on the 4 inch wide wall that goes along the stairs to the pool room - no sooner did the shutter go, and so did my balance - wobble, wobble - oh god I am not staying here! Backwards off the wall down 5 ft into the ginger plant and rolled down the hill over the cuneta and through the Mani - all the time thinking only - please don't let there be snakes!

My toe is a bit scrapped, the camera is fine, my reading glasses are somewhere in the vegetation, and the Ginger plant is much worse for the wear (they are resilient so we will see what tomorrow and some rain does). 

Called it a day for photography, and now am sitting watching the most spectacular vermillion and grey with bits of pink in the growing darkness!


No comments:

Post a Comment